Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Soccer and Girls.

If you know me, you know I love soccer. Well, soccer season is finally here. This year the whole team has a new look: We added girls to our team. At first I thought it was a bad idea, and while it still isn't the way I would like it I have found that it isn't bad as it could be. We could be playing with girls that aren't any good.
The whole idea of having girls on the team has created some major controversy among the guys. Some of them don't want to play because of the girls. But as far as I'm concerned soccer is soccer even if we have to play with girls on the team. We may not get better as quick as if we were on an all guys team, but we are still playing soccer. We won't get any better by just sitting at home. So the bottom line is that we as a team need to be more flexible, I mean we still get play soccer.


1 comment: